Welcome to the Intermediate School Library!
"Where Hawks Fly High"
E-book Access Pass!
How can I use this site?
Students can log on to this site and choose an AR books to read. This site allows students to have access to ebooks at all times to read at their leisure.
How will I know the level of the book I am reading?
Each ebook has information such as author's name, book level,etc listed in the description of the book.
Renaissance Learning Access Information!!!
Meet the Librarian!
My name is Mrs. Ford. I have been your School Librarian for over three years. I have seven years of teaching experience and I love being your School Librarian. I get the opportunity to motivate children, educate them on the importance of reading and see them grow academically.
Welcome to the 2020-2021 school year! We are looking forward to another great year in the Holly Springs School District!!
Monthly Book Talk!
Go to the website: www.abdodigital.com
Read the book: "Crocodiles" and complete the following questions.
Comprehension Questions: "Crocodiles" E-book
1. How long have crocodiles lived on earth?
2. Give four examples of reptiles.
3. What does it mean when an animal is ectothermic?
4. What are the two main differences between an alligator and a crocodile?
5. How are crocodiles able to hear, see and smell while floating in water?
6. What areas in the world can crocodiles be found?