1. To sign into the Chromebook:
- Login -- first name initial, last name initial, lunch number
- Password -- the day the student was born (not the month and year), lunch number
2. Under the Class Schedule section below, please find the student's grade and click on the roster and schedule link below the grade.
3. From the school website's home page, click the staff circle icon located in the middle of the home page below.
4. Locate the name of the teacher your child should be joining according to the class scheduled time; i.e., at 8:00 the student should join Mrs. X's class.
5. Click the box with the arrow on the right hand side of the teacher's name (this will direct you to the page).
6. Click the link that directs you to join the class/meeting (google meet link).
7. Click the microphone icon at the bottom to place on mute. All students must mute in order to hear the teacher. If he/she has questions, you may unmute or type the question into the chat box.
Back-to-School Night will be August 12, 2020, at 4:30. This event will be virtual.
Parents, please make sure to pick up a Chromebook from the school
if you do not have one and need one.
Click the Link and Take a Virtual Tour of Our Building